Hexagonal Chicken wire mesh, also known as poultry netting, is a mesh of wire commonly used to fence poultry livestock, such as chickens, in a run or coop. It is made of thin, flexible galvanized steel wire, with hexagonal gaps. Chicken wire is occasionally used to build spacious yet inexpensive cages for small animals or to protect plants and property from animals.
Finish of our chicken wire:
- hot dip galvanized wire before weaving ;
- hot dipped galvanised after weaving;
- pvc coated with galvanized core wire;
- stainless and brass can be supplied per customers' request.
Quality of our chicken wire
1) very uniform weaving, instead of chaos entangled together;
2)our mesh is very flat for easy unrolling and install the fence work;
3) neatly pack with water-proof paper or carton boxes.
Specification of our chicken wire:
Hexagonal mesh size are available in 13mm, 19mm, 25mm, 50mm;
Wire thickness are available in 0.56mm, 0.60mm, 0.70mm, 0.80mm, 1.00mm, 1.40mm
Roll widths are available from 30cmm upto 240cm
Roll length is available from diy small roll 5m, 10m, 25m upto 500m large project rolls, but only for the width less than 1200mm.
Please dont hesitate to contact us, if you need high quality hexagonal chicken wire .